Blogger Widgets elisathoughts: REVIEW: Sansan waterproof eyeliner pen

Thursday, August 01, 2013

REVIEW: Sansan waterproof eyeliner pen



Hello everyone! 
for now i just wanna share my experience about this product
that surely you would love also...

I love eyelining my eyes because it can change my look and my mood as well
anyone can create a winged eyeliner or a cat's eye using this eyeliner pen from Sansan

As we all know, Sansan products can be purchased exclusively only at HBC
but i am not so sure if other stores can sell this also aside from hbc, uhh confused??? : / lol!



PRICE:

Sansan waterproof eyeliner pen cost at only P85.00
really affordable isn't?

PACKAGING:

simple and nice packaging because it is easy to identify the color of the pen
(obviously their products are almost blue :])



SHADES/COLOR:

the shades available are black and brown
black is always my favorite shade of  eyeliner
but for now i have the brown because the black was already sold out when i buy by that time so i have no choice,but the good thing is even if it's not black i am surprise when i apply this on my lids, it looks like black and it doesn't bothers me so for me it's okay to use brown shade sometimes :)


i love the tip, very thin and easy to use
it's easily glides on my lids and creates thin strokes as well



like i said it doesn't looks like brown :)
see that, pretty amazing


CONSISTENCY:

very long lasting
smudge proof
waterproof 

and this also contains Vitamins A,C & E
really safe for eyelids and to your skin

this was my favorite eyeliner...it's awesome

hope you enjoy reading! that's all for now
Thank you...



Lovelots,
Elisa 


 



2 comments:

  1. i hope u indicate how many hours it lasted on your lids without smudging, I recently bought ELF eye liner, it says waterproof and smudge proof. but it lied. hum, now im more hesitsnt to buy eyeliner products again, but after your review, i will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It lasted up to 8hrs , it doesn't lied and i've been using it for 5 m0nths n0w and many of my friends are using it because it is waterpr0of and l0ng lasting hope you try it ,it is worth to buy and affordable :) thanks for the c0mments it can help me to improve blogging. .

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...